New Project Inquiry
If you're interested in commissioning Verdance Landscape Design to bring your property to life, please use this form to send us the details about yourself. (You may wish to first read about who typically achieves the best results with us.) Fields with '*' are required.
(If you're interested in employment opportunities with Verdance, please start here.)
(If you're an architect, contractor or otherwise interested in collaborating with Verdance, please start here.)
Are we the best fit for your project?
Verdance Landscape Design helps Peninsula and South Bay property owners who are planning a new home… remodeling or adding on… reducing their water use… or just ready to truly love where they live. However, we probably are not the best choice if:
- You have a specific vision and simply need help executing your plan.
- Your project is fairly focused, such as an irrigation repair or updating planting beds.
- Your landscaping must be complete within the next six months.
- Your project budget is $20 or less per landscaped square foot.
- You want to install some or all of the new landscaping yourself.
- Your budget cannot accommodate expert garden maintenance over time.
- You intend to sell the home within the next few months, or flip a remodel.
In these instances, your project may be better suited to a design-build landscape contractor or a different landscape designer.
On the other hand, our process can yield outstanding results if:
- You think big-picture and want a long-term plan to guide you in making confident short-term decisions.
- You appreciate expertise and feel relief when you entrust a project's vision to people who are really good at what they do.
- You value experiences, and are committed to achieving a space that will be well-used and well-loved.
- You are patient. While you expect consistent progress, you agree that one of the keys to a successful outcome is time.
- You prioritize quality and seek premium experiences, services and products that make your life easier and more enjoyable.
- You are environmentally conscious and take satisfaction in conserving natural resources such as water and energy.
- You can tolerate a bit of mess — you're okay with the fact that that both creativity and construction involve some controlled chaos.
- You care about relationships and enjoy working with people whose personal values align with yours. (Ours are described here.)