Are we the best fit for your project?
Verdance Landscape Design helps Peninsula and South Bay property owners who are planning a new home… remodeling or adding on… reducing their water use… or just ready to truly love where they live. However, we probably are not the best choice if:
- You have a specific vision and simply need help executing your plan.
- Your project is fairly focused, such as an irrigation repair or updating planting beds.
- Your landscaping must be complete within the next six months.
- Your project budget is $20 or less per landscaped square foot.
- You want to install some or all of the new landscaping yourself.
- Your budget cannot accommodate expert garden maintenance over time.
- You intend to sell the home within the next few months, or flip a remodel.
In these instances, your project may be better suited to a design-build landscape contractor or a different landscape designer.
On the other hand, our process can yield outstanding results if:
- You think big-picture and want a long-term plan to guide you in making confident short-term decisions.
- You appreciate expertise and feel relief when you entrust a project's vision to people who are really good at what they do.
- You value experiences, and are committed to achieving a space that will be well-used and well-loved.
- You are patient. While you expect consistent progress, you agree that one of the keys to a successful outcome is time.
- You prioritize quality and seek premium experiences, services and products that make your life easier and more enjoyable.
- You are environmentally conscious and take satisfaction in conserving natural resources such as water and energy.
- You can tolerate a bit of mess — you're okay with the fact that that both creativity and construction involve some controlled chaos.
- You care about relationships and enjoy working with people whose personal values align with yours. (Ours are described here.)